Wednesday, May 15, 2019

SNS Layout Sketch #177

Hello everyone have you been scrapping like there is no tomorrow? I have been trying my best to get in lots of time to scrap. Today I am sharing a project using Sketch N Scrap #177

I had a lot of fun with this sketch. I got to use some more of my fun new The Scraproom kits featuring Crate Paper - Maggie Holmes Sunny Days Parasol papers and using these photos reminded me of when my girls were a few years younger and it also reminded me of when I was a little girl and my dad would play superman with me. Memories..so fun.


Sketch #177



We would love to see what you come up with so please link up over at our blog by the end of the month (exact dates and times can also be found over there)

1 comment:

  1. This is so fun Amy! Great memories indeed! I love the way you used these fun papers, I just love Crate Paper!!

    ReplyDelete