Wednesday, May 1, 2019

SNS Layout Sketch #176 - all dolled up

Hello everyone are you ready to get your scrap on this month??? It is our (scrapbookers) month to party it up! Whoop whoop!! I am sharing a project today featuring a fabulous sketch from Sketch N Scrap #176


A few months ago I joined The ScrapRoom which is a fun kit club where they do "Flavors of the Month" I think it is great because you get a little bit of this and a little bit of that but plenty to make you feel like you have the super cute current scrapbook goodies without having to go shop for all of it and spend way to much. It is a the perfect amount to make a couple of pages and some cards and maybe still have a little left. I have loved what I have gotten so far though you would never know because this is the first time I have used it! Anyway this paper was in my first kit. The papers are from Crate Paper and it is called Main Squeeze. It was so fun to work with and it is so cute. Anyway if you are looking for a cute kit club that won't break the bank give them a try.


Sketch #176 is wonderful because it has several photos and I always love a lot of photos on a page.



We would love to see what you come up with so please link up over at our blog by the end of the month (exact dates and times can also be found over there)



1 comment:

  1. This is super cute Amy!! I agree, the ScrapRoom kits are the bomb, you get just enough of the latest and the greatest without having to break the bank and buy each and every collection! Some of the collections I never would have purchased but end of loving them! Can't wait to see what you do with your future kits!

    ReplyDelete