Monday, May 13, 2019

H2H Minty Fresh

Today over at Heart2Heart we are challenging all of you to use some Mint on your projects. It is also National Scrapbooking Month.  Have you gotten to do any scrapbooking? I have been trying my best to find some time to enjoy the craft that I have loved for so long. I hope you have managed to find some scrappy time as well. Now lets get to this weeks challenge:

Minty Fresh...I really adore this color and was happy to be able to use it. I decided to go full on monocromatic here although I did add a bit of color to the hair of each of the girls and I also used a light grey for the shape, though I don't feel it distracts at all from all the minty freshness in this card.





Please join us and share your challenge over at H2H by May 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment