Monday, May 27, 2019

H2H Besties

Today over at Heart2Heart we are focusing on our Besties! Now we have the most adorable Stamp of the Month featuring Besties too but that does not have to be the focus of your project. We would love to see a page with your bestie or a fun card you made for your bestie or even just a special project you made for them. 




I made this fun card using our new Craft On papers. Aren't they delightful? The colors are so fun and playful. I fussy cut the flowers. I also got to use our Fancy Tag and Decorative Boarder Thin Cuts...both are a tie for favorite thin cuts right now. Lastly I used my Copics and colored each of the girls. I was really trying to work on their hair as it has just been so long since I have colored. I was afraid I lost my touch but mainly it made me realize I need some more colors. 

As always I decorated the inside of the card in a simple way.



Please join us and share your challenge over at H2H by May 31st and stop over at the blog to see what the rest of the Design Team came up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment