Monday, May 6, 2019

H2H National Scrapbook Month - Sweet Girl

Today over at Heart2Heart we are celebrating National Scrapbooking Month.  Have you done any scrapbooking yet ? We would love to see it if you have and if you have not found the time we would love to inspire you with our newest  challenge which is, well to scrapbook!  Close to my Heart has the most beautiful collection -The World is Yours it is perfect for any project or adventure.

When I got this Sweet Girl Workshop Your Way collection I just fell in love. I have a family full of girls. I was going to do a page about my littlest granddaughter but then I decided i wanted to capture my youngest instead. She is such a sweet sweet girl and I just love her great big smile in this photo. I didn't change much from the guide just a little here and there with the Sapphire Crochet Threat and the fact that I turned it into a single page, though I might go back in and add some more journaling below or add a second page with some photos of what was making her smile this big...hint it was dolphins jumping next to our boat.





I hope you enjoyed scrapping your heart out this past weekend. Now we would love to see some projects from you!  Please join us and share your challenge over at H2H by May 31st.


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet layout and I love your cluster of flowers with the bee and butterfly.

    ReplyDelete