Saturday, October 6, 2018

Thinking of You - WCMD #1

Have you made any cards today for World Card Making Day? Do you have a fun event that you are planning on going to? Hope on over to the Sketch N Scrap blog to play along with us!

I made this card using up some of my left over Chelsea Gardens papers, that paper is just so pretty and perfect for Thinking of You cards.


I did something I have never done on this card and put a little bit of fiber on the inside of the card too. I like it and I might try it again.




Here is the sketch for Challenge #1 I hope you can play along with WCMD Card Sketch #1 we would love to see what you come up with.





Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - Sweet Leaf, White Daisy
Paper Pack - Chelsea Cardens
Stamps - Card Chatter - Sympathy 
Ink - Charcoal 
Other - Crochet Flower, Brad, Scallop  and Oval Spellbinders Die, Green DNC Floss 

No comments:

Post a Comment