Saturday, October 20, 2018

Sweetest Day SNS WCMD #3

Do you have a sweetie? Do you play into Sweetest Day? I know if it is a random made up holiday but I can't help it, I love it. I love love, I love it more when I am in love but even before I had a sweetie I did always enjoy the day. I also love weddings and sappy love stories (both books and movies) I guess I am a romantic at heart.

Today I am sharing a card I made for my sweetie.


Here is the inside of the card where I added some paper and made some banners-


I popped up the typewriter and added some shimmer and used my new Thin Cuts Decorative Boarders 




Here is another one I made for my card stash.

I used our World Card Making Day Sketch #3 which I hope inspires you to make some cards. I really love this sketch and will probably use it quite a bit in the future.


Head on over to Sketch N Scrap, we would love to see what you come up with!

Supplies
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Charcoal, Ballerina
Paper Pack - Boutique Paper
Stamps - My Type of Note 
Ink - Charcoal, Ballerina, Peacock
Other - Gold Shimmer Brush, Gold-flecked Gems, Pop Dots, Small Water-brush

No comments:

Post a Comment