Saturday, October 13, 2018

SNS WCMD #2 - Hi There

Another card using up my Jillybean Soup kit. I just love how playful it is. I did some die cutting using the Close to my Heart stitched circles and some fussy cutting adding that little owl into the tree. 


I added another little owl inside the card but I left it blank because I am not sure if I want to go with "hang in there" or "lets hang out". 

I hope you have been making some cards. I have been enjoying WCMD and all the card making that goes along with it! We would love to see what you come up with for WCMD Sketch #2


Stop over at our blog to see what the rest of the Design Team has been up to or over to our Facebook Page where we have a On-Line Crop happening. Link up your project by October 31st at 9:55 pm CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment