Tuesday, September 14, 2010

This is what happens

when I have time to relax!


A few years ago I went to the Copic Certification class with a few friends. It was a fun day full of giggles and coloring. I also took home a few images that I colored that I figured I would turn into cards in a few days or weeks....err uhh...years!

I love this image as it reminds me of going to my granparents house in the summer. They had chairs like this and they were so comfy! I don't know how since they are metal but whoever designed these things really knew what they were doing.

I don't think you can see it but there is a technique here where is you spray hand sanatizer on your coloring you get this misty bubbly action going on. It is super cool...try it with your Copics.



So as I was saying I have had this colored for a long time and the other day I pulled out my images to color and stumbled upon this one and I started playing with it and came up with this card. I LOVE it. This card just popped right out of my head. All the paper and ribbon is from CTMH. If some one knows what stamp this is please let me know. 

I also colored a bunch more stuff and taught my teen to color with Copics so look for some more Copic action soon!

1 comment:

  1. I love your card. Copic pens are still not available here...the people that do have them have to order them from the US.

    ReplyDelete