Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Hauntings for the Halloween Hop

EDITED to ADD: The test tube holder pattern came from Lisa Somerville.

Well I have a little happy delight to share with all of you today. I was blog hopping ealier and saw Tresa Black is hosting a Halloween Hop and is looking for peeps to join her.

I have been wanting to make one of these super cool little test tubes that can be filled with some candy.
I just adore these little monsters from Party Animal (D1437) so I grabbed those along with my Copics and got busy.

First I colored...


and I discovered if I color two then I can always pop up the images here and there.
I attached a tag with some ribbon and put all the peices together

and wala...
I hope you enjoyed this little project that I came up with for all of you today. I thought this would be fun to give to my co-workers for Halloween.


6 comments:

  1. How do i make the holder for the test tube? That is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorble Amy! What a clever idea and super coloring with those Copics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute project! Love your coloring with the copics, makes me want to get some!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute, love your coloring! Thanks for joining in the Halloween linky party on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love those fun images. Glad you were inspired to try my Test Tube Pattern!

    ReplyDelete