Saturday, September 25, 2010

Happy Hauntings for the Halloween Hop

EDITED to ADD: The test tube holder pattern came from Lisa Somerville.

Well I have a little happy delight to share with all of you today. I was blog hopping ealier and saw Tresa Black is hosting a Halloween Hop and is looking for peeps to join her.

I have been wanting to make one of these super cool little test tubes that can be filled with some candy.
I just adore these little monsters from Party Animal (D1437) so I grabbed those along with my Copics and got busy.

First I colored...


and I discovered if I color two then I can always pop up the images here and there.
I attached a tag with some ribbon and put all the peices together

and wala...
I hope you enjoyed this little project that I came up with for all of you today. I thought this would be fun to give to my co-workers for Halloween.