Saturday, May 2, 2020

SNS NSD 2020

Whoo hooo hello everyone! Guess what day it is? You probably know it is National Scrapbook Day 2020!!!!

We have been working hard over at Sketch N Scrap this month so that we can have a wild time with all of you! This month also marks our 8th Birthday! We hope you enjoy all we have in store for you.

I was recently asked if I ever mix collections and where I fall on a scale of 1-10. Well I have to tell you I give myself a 1. I am terrible at it. However that really made me think why don't you mix and match?

I will tell you the truth, I am sensitive to color. Now that doesn't mean that I never have something look off or that I get it right every single time. I just find it easier to use the same companies line because then I don't have to worry about my colors not having the same saturation, tones, and depth.

I decided to give it a go for all of you thought! I have paper here from Close to my Heart, Bella Blvd, and a ephemera pack from Becki Adams. I went crazy! I also love how it ended up turning out.


I had some cute little candid shots of my little on reading one of her favorite books. These photos looked so cute  for this project and I love scrapping the everyday moments in life.


Well we hope that you will join us all month long for lot of fun and let us know if you like to mix manufacutres or if you stick to the same one when you scrap. Stop over at Sketch N Scrap we wil be doing fun stuff all month long!



1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! You did a great job combining different manufacturers! It is harder for sure but so worth it!! I can't believe how grown up Maizie is now!! WOW! Time flies!

    ReplyDelete