Wednesday, April 15, 2020

SNS Layout #199

Hello everyone, today I have a layout to share using some adorable papers from the Shimelle Never Grow Up line which was one of the featured lines in my March “Flavor of the Month” Kit. So so happy my friend Lisa told me about that club, it is so fun getting a little sampling of new current lines.




My grandson thinks this dog at his other grandmas house is his even though it is her neighbors puppy. He said he is his best friend. Awwwww 

I added some clusters to my page as I have been trying to work on layering.

I used this adorable sketch from Sketch N Scrap we would love to see what you come up with!



1 comment:

  1. OMG!! What an adorable little boy and puppy!! I love this story it's so cute and definitely one to document!! You rocked this sketch, just love this layout!!

    ReplyDelete