Wednesday, May 20, 2020

SNS Card Sketch #170

More Pure Innocence for you today. I simply adore this little gals. This one is acutally not one that I own. It is from a pre-stamped bin that I had, and I have been trying to use up the images. I have had some of them for decades! I love that when I grab a sketch I can just make any image and any set of paper work with it. Literally endless possibilities here.

So do you know any gardeners? Have they planted their gardens yet? We have a flower garden at our new house but I have hung up my gardener gloves on the veggies. I love to plant them and watch them grow until the weeks come. Then I look up a lot or over...anywhere except those darn weeds!


I always like to decorate the insides of my cards as well here is a peek at that.


Here is the sketch that I used Sketch N Scrap #170



1 comment:

  1. This is super cute! I love that cute little girl and also how you decorated the inside of the card, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete