Thursday, September 20, 2018

Time to reset postcard - SNS 130

I hope everyone is having a great fall. I wanted to share another post card I made while I was at camp this past summer.

Have you ever done a virtual retreat before? I hadn't until this past summer and I loved it. If you get the chance make sure you join one. I fell way behind and am still working to catch up and complete it but the over all experience was so much fun and really helped me focus on myself. You know the old saying if you want to care for others you have to care for yourself first. #truth

Here is my project based on card Sketch #130 over at the Sketch N Scrap blog 



I used some poppy textured cardstock from my scrap bin and some paper-bag brown cardstock for the base and then I used some fun cut apart sheet that I got for summer camp. 

Here is the sketch that I used 


We would love to see what you come up with using Card Sketch #130

No comments:

Post a Comment