Monday, September 10, 2018

Banners for Grandma - H2H

Have you guys seen this weeks challenge over at H2H?

I love making banners, in fact I have been planning and pinning ideas to make a banner for each season to hang up around my house. I also enjoy putting little ones on cards and scrapbook pages. You just can never go wrong with a cute banner.

This past weekend I had the privileged to celebrate my grandma's 99th Birthday!


 Here are some of the details from her birthday banner.



Here are my little flowers. These are just little hearts scored and folded. It still gives you the feel of a rosette but it is a little different.


Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - Saffron, Eggplant, Fern, Pomegranate Colonial White (retired)
Other - Cricut, Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment