Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Adventure is Calling SNS Card #129

Howdy y'all I hope you are having a great summer...it is still summer even thought is it September and everyone is ready for some good ole' fashion fall fun. A bit of news, I have changed over from the Sketch N Scrap social media design team to the blog design team. You will still see me at the crops and I hope you can still join us each month for the fun at both spots.

This summer has been a ton of fun and I have had a long list of activities on my calendar from camping in real life and virtually with the Reset Girl. I joined Camp Reset and it has been all about self care. It has been a blast, but I have fallen a little behind since I have has such a full calendar. One of the things I have been able to do though is complete my Postcard swap. I have always loved postcards and used to collect them as a child, so when this swap came up at camp I new I wanted to participate.

I love today's sketch it is so versatile I decided to turn and shrink it. Here is my postcard using card sketch #129


I used a sweet little set from My Favorite Things, Virtual cut-outs from Camp Reset, and several of my cardstock scraps. I also used my stitched circle thin cuts from Close to my Heart and colored in the girl with my Copics. 


We would love to see what you create over at Sketch N Scrap.

No comments:

Post a Comment