Monday, September 3, 2018

South of the Border @ H2H


Hello everyone! 

This week at Heart 2 Heart we thought it would be fun to head South of the Border. I have had this fun little lama stamp and die set for a while and I got this matching adorable paper and I thought it would be perfect for this week. I will be mailing this off for a Post Card swap that I am in. I love post cards but I have never made one of my own.



Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - Sorbet, Canary, Paper Bag
Paper Pack - Prickly Pear
Stamps - Prickly Pear Cardmaking Set
Ink - Espresso
Other - Prickly Pear Complements, Journaling Pen

We would love to see what you come up with over at the Heart 2 Heart blog. You can check out what the other Design Team members made and link up your own artwork until September  30, 2018 at 11:59 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment