Tuesday, January 12, 2016

DD8...the mail

Did you think I had forgotten about finishing this up? I didn't. I just ran into a few issues...like getting sick and then on top of that getting the flu x3! My little one got it first and shared it with the rest of the family. Yikes it was brutal which meant instead of doing a lot of scrapbooking over my break (I am lucky to get time off at Christmas through New Years) I spent it recovering.

Anyway you don't want to hear about that. Today's page is a 3 x 8 and has a little bracket on the edge so it is just a little half page.

 
I just wanted to tell a quick little bit about getting my cards out in the mail. I also got to use up this fun little button that my mom gave me last year or maybe the year before that. She got them from JC Penny's I just popped the back off and added a pop dot. I thought it went well with this old Jingle paper that I had. That little round hohoho came from Stitch in Time again. Come back again for tomorrows story...it is a doozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment