Friday, January 15, 2016

DD 11 all about Santa

Every year my mom talks to Santa and has him send my little one a letter. I am done with the page but I might try and add a pocket of her reading the letter later but here is how the page is so far.


I had this cute zip strip that said hohoho and that adorable little I love Santa saying. Well I knew I wanted to incorporate it but was not sure how then I had the brilliant idea to make the Santa saying a banner of sorts and attach it to the hohoho so I found some light paper and stuck it to that punched some holes and made a little flip tag.

 
Here you can see that the little bit of journaling I did here can be seen. and it was a fun way to have a little bit of interaction on the page. The 11 down in the corner is actually some lower case L's that I had on a old letter sheet.

 
This is as far as I have gotten in my December Daily though I do have more pages planned I am hoping to use some of my Sunday scrapping time to complete this super fun mini album. I have really enjoyed doing it this year errr last year.

No comments:

Post a Comment