Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Big news...Big news...

I was on social media a few weeks ago and saw a design team call. I enjoy design teams they motivate me and keep me from getting to lazy in my craft. They also help me keep up a little better on my blog.

I decided to send off an application to Between the Fold Weekly Challenges (BTF) and I got a response back that they would love to have me on the team!

Awesomesauce!!

A little bit about Between the Fold, they are a relatively new challenge blog (July 2015) they had some pretty cool challenges last year Back to School, CTMH Cricut Cuts (love me some cricut!), and Home Décor. Now these are just a few but wow! Fun, adorable...I really hope that you will be able to play along. How do you do that you ask???

Well let me tell you all about it.

The main rules are use a product from CTMH, create a new project following the theme, have fun!

Challenges will run Bi-Weekly on Tuesdays, a member from the Design Team will post a new challenge theme along with our team creations. Scrapbook Layouts, Cards, 3-D Items, etc...the list of possibilities is endless as long as they are new and have at least one CTMH item on it (the more the better...just saying) also if it isn't obvious what is from CTMH please let us know. You will have one week to link up your projects and our Design Team will be back the following week to choose the winners and to post a new challenge.

Please go ahead and follow us by email so that you never miss a challenge. Hope to see you soon! My first project will be up in the very near future. I hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment