Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Sketch-n-Scrap #15

Hi everyone are you ready for a little 3D break for some scrapbooking with sketches? Funny story with this one...I was working on this sketch and went to go and load it for August 1st but guess what? Yep wrong sketch. Ahhhh so back to the drawing table I went for the real sketch 14. Lucky for me Lisa makes cute sketches that are easy to work with. Good for me since I needed to do two pages in my scheduled time instead of one. Good thing I work well under pressure. Have you ever mixed up a deadline? Do you schedule creative time? If you feel like sharing I would love to know that I am not the only one.

So are you ready for sketch 15 over at Sketch-n-Scrap?  Here is my take on it

I adore this sketch! I mean you can do tons with it. I might revisit this one soon and stitch the circle or make it into a huge sun.

I used the stella paper pack on this and that title is actually canvas. It feels awesome!

Please head on over to Sketch-n-Scrap and join us on the 1st and the 15th each month. We would love for you to follow the blog and participate in the sketches. Who knows you might even win a fabulous PRIZE from one of our sponsors.

We also have a GUEST DESINER for September!!! Watch for your chance to be our guest DT member on August 20th.

No comments:

Post a Comment