Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Artiste - Day 8

Let them eat cake...or pie if you like.

Today we are all showing you how you can have your cake and eat it too. You probably cam from Kathy's Creative Corner and saw what she made. If you didn't that is fine you can get started right here and just click around and round the hope.

I think these cakes are so fun and perfect for any kind of shower. I pointed them out to my daughter as she is getting married next year so who knows I might be making quite a few slices of cake.

I made the doily as well and a flower. I actually intended to make three flowers but my mat and blade were not getting along well today. I recently got new blades but I think I need some new mats since I have been using it so much as I am so in love with Artiste.

Please head on over to Roxybonds blog and enjoy what she has in store for you.

I will see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I love your pie box...especially the pennant! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, that pennant in the flower thing is genius! Love it!

    ReplyDelete