Thursday, August 23, 2012

Artiste - Day 24

Hi everyone - Happy Friday!

Did you arrive here from Kathy's blog?  We have been doing a blog hop all month long featuring the great new Cricut Cartridge Artiste from Close to my Heart. It is amazing!!!

If you have just gotten here please feel free to hop through the blog it is circular so you will end up right back here where you started.

This past weekend my cousin came for a visit and I wanted to have a card for her because she is pregnant with twins. I searched hi and low for a cute baby set. I have a few but nothing for twins. Finally I came across this adorable set (which can be your for only $5) that is a special this month and next and saw the enjoy the ride sentiment. Now if you have kids or even just have seen a kid you know that they can be a wild ride...she is going to have two of them I knew right then and there that I wanted to use the bike and sentiment for the card. Speaking of the card it is shaped like a diaper...hello adorable. I am telling you this Artiste cartridge is a must have! I just cannot get enough of it. I have been doing this hop all month long and I am still finding new fun things each day. Grab one for yourself you won't regret it.

Please hop on over to Jen's blog to see what her project is today...it is a free shape day so we all might have something different featured for you to look at.

No comments:

Post a Comment