Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Croptoberfest projects

Well I wanted to post these indivudually but since I have completely fallen off the planet and it isn't October anymore I thought I would share what I was able to finish over at PersonalScrapper's Croptoberfest and move onto whatever is next.

I was able to get so much scrapbooking done! I like the way all of these turned out some photographed better than others.

October PageMap


It's begining to look a lot like Christmas


Focus on one photo


Love

Circles

Fall Sketch

Make your own embelishment


Recipe Challenge - this was really cool mine is based on an Nutty Carmel Apple Pie receipe
Threes...Threes and more Threes

Stay tuned for some more cards and scrapbook pages. I have had a busy October full of crafting and playing with the kids. I am super excited to get together with friends next weekend to make some cards and I might see if I can squeeze in a crop on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment