Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love cute little silly girls....

Maizie is at that really fun adorable stage...er well almost always. She does have a feirce indepented streak where she is not afraid to tell you in a very loud maner exactly what she is thinking. But these moments are also so stinking cute. In my silly girl page I was able to capture some of those adorable faces she makes. We had just got done making her hair all pretty when she decided she wanted to play tag so we were chasing each other and she kept saying owww and putting her hand on her head. So funny.

These supplies are all from Close to my Heart. The paper is Top Stitch one of my favorites and the stamp set is called Authentic itis a fun set with a bunch of words to descrite you or other people...adorable.
Love the cute little journal box in the set.

Oh I also used these cute little ballerina girls from a set that I HAD to have and that I have had for the longest time...yep first time I have used it. haha...I still love it though it is called Childhood Portraits.
Notice the touch of blue I added here to tie together the flower and the little tab.

Here is the left page. I love the scallop along the frame

and the right

the layout is from the Wishes book....love it! The letters are just some brown ones I had laying around I can't remember who they are from sorry.


Thanks for stopping by...

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful two pager Amy. I love how you are preserving your memories.

    ReplyDelete