Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How about a little studio tour?

I have had a ton of studio's over the years, usually just a corner in a room. When we moved into this house it started out in the corner of the living room again. I always liked to scrap or stamp where my family is at. I get so much more done if I can interact with them as I enjoy being creative. Well my little one wouldn't stop getting into everything so I took my daughters room when she moved out you can see more on that here well I really didn't like being in the basement and my other teen really wanted the space. I have been coveting the room I am in now since we looked at the house as it has the most amazing views...I {heart} them. Anyway back to the tour.

When you walk in the first thing you see is my table and I even have room for a few friends or sometimes the girls come in to chat, play or hang out

Here is my old desk that I used to scrap on when I had a corner in our tiny cottages. You can see more about those studio's here.
I keep my dies in the top drawer

 I keep my CTMH stamps in here...all organized for a change.
and punches


Here I have some more storage for woodie stamps and photo's I am still working on this space.


I have my printers in the closet with some more storage. On the little office bins i have a bin for each of the girls professional photo's it make sit easy when I am working on school albums and such.

more storage on top where I keep things to stamp on or to turn into gifts.


Now my favorite part...next to me all my goodies! Inks ribbons embellishments...ahhh. these are all organized by color. Under the shelf I keep my 12 x 12 paper.

Here I keep my brads and other doohickeys all at the tips of my fingers. I also keep my most used tools here.




Last but certainly not least all my colors. My prisma's, my regular markers and my Copics.


Well thank you for sticking around. I do have a bunch of stuff I want to change but there are many many things to do around the house first. I will keep you posted though when I do decide to do an update. :)
'

2 comments:

  1. You are so super organised...and you could start a shop;-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is the cleanest I have seen your room yet! Way to go on organizing your stamp sets. Now I won't think I'm losing my mind when I'm looking for a certain color/set! I'll let you know the next time I can get away for a few hours. Natalie

    ReplyDelete