Saturday, August 29, 2009

Just Twitterpatted!
















I am totally in love with the New and Improved "Workshops on the Go" Close to my Heart has made an all inclusive kit that you can purchase for around $30 and make so many projects! Here is what I made so far and I have so much paper left I can make a whole bunch more cute stuff!
Here is the first page of the WOTG
and the second. Istn't this paper so adorable. I really love the colors. I also had a great time making backgound paper. They do a great job with the instructions so that you know exactly where to cut so that you get the most paper out of your kit.
I love how they include all the little details. That is what makes a project go from good to great! Details!
You might be saying yes yes this is so cute how can I get one! You might also be thinking wait where did that stamp come from I have never seen it? That is because there is a exclusive stamp set in each month of the work shops on the go!!!
Alright here it is:
My Acrylix Hello There Stamp Set, My Reflections Twitterpated Level 2 Paper Pack, Designer Ribbon Rounds Chocolate Collection, and a Workshop Guide. This is a $35.85 value but can be yours for $29.95.
The add on kit to make the best out of your kit is:
Dimentional Elements in Color - Organic, Natural Hemp, Basic Brads Assortment. $ 10.70
Serioulsy these are a great value!! The best part if you can't come to my class on September 25 you will still have all of the instructions to do these projects in your home. Ok so back to stamping...
Here are the cards
Ok so how cute is the little hedgehog? Adorable. I also love the way these colors go together. The buttons...super cute and they are printed with fun patterns!
I love how CTMH comes up with all these fun things to do...cutting a button in half adding liquid glass here and there...just adorable!

No comments:

Post a Comment