Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I am in love...with Be Yourself

Seriously this set rocks! I go to work and dream about coming home and getting the kids into bed so that I can stamp with them. Each day I pick a new girl and come up with an amazing fun card that makes me smile. Here is my main inspiration for todays card. This is my 13 year old Savannah. She is absolutly amazing. She is also very into sports. She joined track this year for the first time to train for soccer and softball. She just finished up her basketball season where she rocked. She is quite the speedy little one and I am not really sure why she never joined track before. Wow do they ever get a workout every day.
So I am super excited cause I am actually on time for KJs color challenge this week. Yeah me! This was a hard one as I am not such a fan of bright bold colors in my cards. I can do pink and orange all day long but pink and yellow and then black makes me say yikes! I did however find a use for this beautiful ribbon that I have had forever and ever.
I thought this jogging girl makes a perfect little track star. I mean seriously this set...I love it!
The girl in this card is running a race, she is jumping hurdles, doing the 100 yard dash and maybe just maybe she might even be talked into the 400 meter as well.
She needs to stay fast...and stay confident.
I hope you enjoy the card today. One of these days I will scrapbook agian.
I am going to have an open house on May 2 and then after that I am going to have friends over to scrapbook or make cards. So eventually you will get to look at pages too!

4 comments:

  1. I really like what you've done with this set! I never would have thought of making the gal run with the generation stamping. Hmmmm...I may have to copy! Thanks for sharing :)
    ~Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your daughter enjoys the card as much as I did.... it is absolutely gorgeous, makes me want to get started into making cards

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2nd generation stamping on your running girl! How awesome! Very creative- thanks for sharing!
    -Erin-

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooooo pretty! I agree with the others that this was a great use of the stamp set! THanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete