Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Be Yourself...

So here is a sneaky peek at next month’s Stamp of the Month. I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it! did I tell you how much I love it?

A few ladies on the CTMH boards put this set together with Tickled Pink and I thought it was brilliant. I tried it myself and just loved it.

I used a sketch from the SC211 challenge. I was trying to get some pattered paper where the white is but it was stealing her thunder so I opted for a Hollyhock, Black, and White. I added some white brads in the corner along with some paper piercing for some tiny details. I really wanted some ribbon on this card so I put it around the be yourself flag and popped it up to give it some more dimension.

On the inside of the card I did the dancing girl again but I stamped off three times. Then I added the other words...Confident...Beautiful...Perfect...One of a kind.

I think I want to give this to my daughter or all of her friends or every teenager that I know...or maybe every woman that I know.

I wish I didn't have to work tomorrow so that I could stay up all night and use the other ladies in this set but I am off on Friday...









2 comments:

  1. I love the contrast of colors! I agree with not using a patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card! Really like this set!

    ReplyDelete