Thursday, April 30, 2009

Close to my Heart Blog Hop!

Welcome to our Close to my Heart Summer 2009 Idea Book Blog Hop!!! Over 40 Close to my Heart Consultants are celebrating the release of the Summer 2009 Idea Book. We have all made fabulous creations using the new products that were released hop right in and check out all of the fun fabulous new items available on May 1.
If you just came from Corey's blog then you are heading in the right direction. If not go back to Erin's blog to start at the beginning.
I decided that I had to have the Moon Doggie paper and coordinating stamp sets. Here are a projects that I came up with.
The small card and the scrapbook pages came right out of the Workshops on the Go. I just love the way it turned out. When I was making my page I was just so impressed at how easy it was to follow the directions. I love how CTMH always remembers the details.
I mean just look at this close up with the pretty layering and the stamped Paradise definition...so lovely.
Here is page two

and again the attention to details.
I left my Journey Journaling Spots loose so that I could journal all about our vacation.
This double page spread uses paper from the Moon Doggie level 2 paper pack, Journey Journaling Spots, My Steakease Assortment (level 2), Extreme Happiness, Building Block Alphabet, Crochetd Ribbon, Cranberry Ink, and Desert Sand Ink.
My next project was a quick little 4 x 4 card featuring the exact same stuff as I used for the page.
The next thing I want to show you is a card that I made using the Originals Book from CTMH. I used the Three Elements pattern and I just love how it turned out.
This card is a 6x6 design and uses the Level 2 Moon Doggie paper pack, Cranberry, Garden Green and Honey Ink. I also used brads and crocheted ribbon. On fun element of this card is I used my paper cutter to score the Indian Blue card stock and sanded it down to the core.
This is one of my favorite techiques. The ohter thing I did here was rock and roll stamping. Basically you ink up your stamp, stamp off and then come back around on your ink pad loading up just the sides of your image.
I tried to get a good picture for you here of the flower stems. I used Liquid Glass on the ends. It looks really cute. I also popped up the flowers.
Well I hope you enjoyed your time here at Paisleys Playhouse. Please come back often.
Next you are off to see Amy at My life...as a whifey!
If for some reason you lost your place or just want to make sure that you have visited all of the consultants please feel free to review the list below.
Close to my Heart Blog Hop!
Amy Edwards http://www.paisleysplayhouse.blogspot.com/ (you are here)
I hope you had a great time!

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Love what you have done with this paper pack and stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Extreme Happiness is my favorite stamp set!!!! I love how you used it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your detail photos. Fantastic layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i just love your pages! I am doing my cruise album I might have to lift them if that is ok off to keep hopping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! All those projects! great work

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pineapple!!! I NEED that set :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow- you make this stamp set a must-have! I love your rocking-and-rolling! Thanks for playing in the Blog Hop!!

    ReplyDelete