Monday, December 22, 2008

Simple Christmas Gifts

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. This post is mostly photos because they show all te pretty details. So I wanted to come up with some quick gifts for my co-workers this year and I thought who doesn't need some adorable little monogramed notecards. I wanted to select each person's favorite color. I started out by pulling the patterned paper and then matching a solid color

All cards use the Friendship Alphabet from CTMH, a scallop punch, and the scallop border punch from Marth Stewart. White card bases and envelopes are from CTMH.
















a monogram - Lavender Lace Cardstock and Ink - SU and the pattern paper is from the Ecleclique Stripe line from Chatterbox
















p monogram - Pumpkin Pie Cardstock and Ink - SU and the pattern paper is from the Mellow line from Basic Gray.















r monogram - Cool Carrabean Cardstock and Ink and patern paper - SU
















s monogram - Hollyhock Cardstock and Ink - CTMH and Boom-di-ada paper pack - CTMH















j monogram - Blush cardstock and ink - CTMH and More to Adore paper pack - CTMH















e monogram - Black cardstock and ink - CTMH and pattern cardstock from 5th Ave Sophia Floral line.


Here is how I did it...assembly line style. It took about 5 hours to do the 6 stationery packets.











Here is how they all look before I put them into their clear boxes.



Here they are all finished. I think they turned out great. I go the plastic card cases from PaperTrey Ink.


Well that is all I have for you tonight. I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

  1. Those are darling cards! Great job!
    Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete