Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Adorable little girls

I thought I would share a page I did when I joined CTMH. My girls and I had went to a local wild west town several years ago and I had them do a vintage photo shoot. They thought it would be fun to be saloon girls. They wore feathery dresses and waved guns in the air. My little one thought it was so fun. My oldest daughter just humored me.


When I saw this More to Adore paper kit I knew just the photo that I would use. I normally like use multiple photo's on my pages but every once in a while it is nice to showcase that special moment.


The great thing about this kit is that the base pages are all laid out for you so the brown paisley paper, the cream strip, and the pink striped paper was the base page. The coolest thing is that you really can't tell that it isn't multiple papers but one sheet which is nice if you don't like bulky pages.


I had some chipboard so I just covered it with blush paper and sanded the edges with the fabulous sanding files perfect for getting into every nook and cranie. I tied a little organdy ribbon around the A added a little tag for a cute little finishing touch.









Here is a cute little close up of a scalloped edge with the middle punched out.



I also thought it would be great to add journaling along the using the lines on the level 1 paper pack and some little flowers.



These little flowers called Just Blooms are so fantasic as you can dye them to match any color that you like. I just used some Antiqued Copper brads fro the center to add to the vintage look of the page.

Stay tuned for some more adorable cards and some great scrapbooking pages.

No comments:

Post a Comment