Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dare to Daydream!

Happy New Year! Can you believe it is already 2009? I hope you had a wonderful Christmas season.


Hopefully you are not tired of reading about babies birthdays because I decided that I just had to scrapbook a few of my favotire pictures with CTMH's new Daydream paper along with the stamp set Cupcake Sprinkles (a must have).


I decided these will go into the family album. I am going to make her a cute little mini book soon filled with more photo's, her cards, and the little signature page that I had everyone sign when they came in.





Here is a close up of my favorite part of the page. I love the way the title came out. The title is made up of the Friendship Alphabet from CTMH stamped in Blush and the word birthday is a font using my new Christmas toy cut out in Sweet Leaf. I decided that the candle would be a perfect "i" and then I added some bling and some frosting...i.e. Liquid Glass to the cupcake and wala...a yummy little title.

I am trying to journal more on my pages. I don't know why I find it so hard I have kept a journal since I was 10 but I guess it is because I am worried about spelling and punctuation. A while back I decided that it is what it is and that I do make errors it is part of who I am so I catch what I can and don't worry about the rest. I try to make it my own writing most of the time as I love to see my ancestors handwritten document's.


Now that I have the end of 2008 scrapbooked I am going to start at the begining. What type of pages are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment