Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Snow much fun


Here is another set of fabulous pages from my friend and upline Regina. I love what she did with all the details. We have the great fibers under the circles. We have a great set of strips showing off our white core. I love doing that by the way.

The paper that she used was the Stardust paper. I was not sure what I was going to do with these great pages when I first got them as I have all girls and they are more boyish. Then I had a vision of snow...all I have to do is look around outside to get that vision so don't be too impressed. Haha. We have had so much snow in Illinois this year it has been crazy!

Anyway back to the page. I saw snow and I knew the perfect photo's to use so I begain digging...and digging...and digging. Then I found them!

My daughter had the best snow photo's as she loves the snow. She loves to be outside in it, sledding, snowboarding, building...it really doesn't matter. She can spend hours out there and some of her snow gear was even blue and green just like this paper! wowzer...what a match. I love it when that happens.

I really love how she doubled up on the arrows and tied some string around the top one. It adds just a little more umph to the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment