Sunday, February 1, 2009

Fun little Valentines

Here is what I worked on over the weekend. I had grand plans to get tons of scrapbooking and cardmaking done but life got in the way.


I enjoyed lots of baby time on Saturday and then watch a few movies and then Sunday we all went to church and when I came home I got busy on cute little Sofia. Sofia was a RAK from my friend Theresa who has a gathering at her house for me last week. She had mentioned how she just got some new goodies and was showing me these and I ohhed and ahhed and wala. Now I have a few Sofia's from Paper Pretties. I was originally working on a nother card but I just couldn't get it to come together. I decided to move on. I found the best little card sketch blog over the weekend called 2 sketches 4 you. I was hoping to have this card in time to enter the contest but I didn't make it since it closed on Saturday and I worked on this on Sunday...so close. The paper is from the February 2008 PersonalScrapper Kit featuring Scenic Route's Loveland paper. I loved this paper and was so glad to have had a little left to make up a few cards.


I colored the card with markers from CTMH and SU and then used pop dots to bump up one of the hearts. I added some Liquid Glass and some glitter via the Spica Glitter Pen by Copic. I also added a little hand detail around the little girl mimicing the black and white stripes from Scenic Route. I love how it turned out.

Here is another view of Sofia close up. I am sorry she looks a little blury.

1 comment:

  1. Love how you used last Feb.'s PS kit. I can't wait to get the new one! Miss seeing you around the boards there. Take care.

    ReplyDelete