Monday, August 20, 2012

Artiste - Day 21

Hi everyone today I have a dual post for my Artiste every day in August so if you are here from Kathy's blog you are in the right spot. As always we are doing a circular blog hop so if you are just arriving feel free to join the hop. Today we are also featuring 10 things you can do with scoreboards with Practical Scrappers. I did backgrounds it is one of the reasons I love the cardstock from Close to my Heart. It has a white core.

We are doing tall boxes today on the Artiste cartridge and I can imagine all sorts of fun things to do. I ended up with a fun little card set. I thought the cards were the perfect size for a little lunch love. Toss these in with a lunch and really make your loved ones whole day!

Hop on over to Jen's blog and see what box design she came up with.

5 comments:

  1. Love your box and your cards are great! They really show off this paper line well.
    tina gale
    http://tiggersscrapplace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the whole set! Very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. CUTE!!!!!
    Has Jayma told you that we're good friends??? lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards with this box! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What size did you cut this box to get it so tall?

    ReplyDelete