Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Artiste - Day 16

Hello and welcome to my playhouse. You probably are coming from Kathy's blog and I hope you enjoyed her project. Don't forget if you are arriving here this is a circular hop and you can just hop your way around.

Today Hello Kitty wanted to join us and enjoy the tree' - you may be wondering just how Hello Kitty ended up in my photo shoot? Well I messed up my first tree when i was stamping and so I asked my little one if she wanted it for her doll house she was like "yes it is so beautiful" so she ran off with it. Well then she brought her friends out to play at my desk with the tree and saw my new tree and instantly claimed that as her own as well. Haha!

Well off you go to Jen's blog and I will see you tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Even though I am not leaving comments (at least not before today), I wanted to let you know I am actively hopping every day. I have copied several ideas into my "Artiste" file for use later on. Thanks for all the wonderful ideas. Keep them coming!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha love the Hello Kitty and the Tree!

    ReplyDelete