Monday, November 22, 2010

Thankful...

I have been wanting to make some banners for my fireplace and so now I have finally made one for Thanksgiving. I cannot belive it will be upon us in a few days. I am doing things a little different today and showing you the end project first.


I am not so sure if I would have ever finished this one but if you visit me on a regular basis you know I love a good challenge. Well over at Personal Scrapper they are having another crop I LOVE THEM...both PS and online crops. So so so much fun...tons of challenges to get my creative jucies flowing. So ok banners...so here is what I started with finally used my Cricut, I don't use it enough.

Cut out tons of leaves and scallops as well as acidently cutting a zigzags

As you can see the scallops ended up being used as well as some scallop circle nestie's. The paper is some old travel kit that I had from Stampin Up that used In colors from 07 maybe? I also used that cute swirl stamp The Present from CTMH I love this set. We got it free from convention.

This project really took me all day because I was making it so complicated but in the end I decided less was more.

I also added some cute buttons and some ribbon.


I hope you enjoyed the banner project and head over to PS and join us if you like :)



1 comment: