Monday, November 15, 2010

Consider It Cased

So a while back I stumbled across a blog idea that I thought was really fun. She cased a random card and made her own version of it. As you know from yesterday I enjoy a good case and also like to give credit when I do it so without further ado when I saw this card over at Lisa's blog during the last SOTM blog hop I knew I had to make it! It is sooooo gorgeous!

I changed out a few things and here is what I came up with.
I can't wait to send this card off to a good friend this morning. I hope she enjoys the simple beauty. I will be making this card again. It would be a great set of gift cards in various colors.

I used a few different stamp sets.The handwriting is from Secret Bird Society Collection from Kaiser Craft. I won that earlier this year at CHA and was not sure if I would use it but then I spotted the handwritten stamp and was thinking score! Next I used one of my favorites from CTMH Treasure Life it is simply beautiful! Last I used a cute little word set from SU called Congrats.
Colors: Bamboo & Gypsy from CTMH, Cardstock: Bamboo, White Daisy
Details: Line Thread and Classic Scalloped Large Rectangles from Nestabilities.

I hope you enjoyed my first Considered it Cased card.

1 comment: