Monday, September 17, 2012

Swiping a H2H Sketch

Hi everyone, has fall happened in your neck of the woods yet? Here in Illinois we are having some fall like weather and it is making me want to make some fall cards. Today over at Heart 2 Heart they have a great sketch to try. I turned the sketch and here is what I came up with!
 
I also wanted to give the swiping technique a try. You just ink up your stamp and then put it down on the ink pad and swipe it, you can also learn more about that by watching this video.
 
 
I hope you like todays project...let me know if you try the sketch or the swiping I would love to see what you came up with!
 
 
 
Supplies:
Cardstock - Cocoa, Colonial White
Paper Pack - Flirty
Stamp - Harvest Happiness
Ink - New England Ivy, Cocoa, Goldrush
Other - Goldrush Brads, Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon

1 comment:

  1. Love your illustration of the "swipe" technique, Amy. I was playing around with that this past weekend, too. Your acorns are so cute!

    ReplyDelete