Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Fall Favorites - Easel Style

 
Practical Scrappers is featuring A2 cards. This is the most common card that us cardmakers make. Well go check out all the ways that you can take a spin on this basic card.

I often will come up with a card or an image that I just fall in love with. I want the recipient to be albe to display it or just make it seem a little more special. That can happen with an easel card. Easel cards are one of my favorites to make.
You just score a basic card at  5 1/2" and again at 8 1/4" From there you can attach a piece of cardstock to the bottom fold as you can see below. I also use pop dots to pop up the sentiment so that the easel part has something to lean agains.
 
I hope you are able to try making one soon! If you do let me know what you think.
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: White Daisy, Ruby
Paper Pack: Moonlight
Stamps: Fall Favorites
Ink: Black, Olive
Embelishments: Burlap, Buttons
Markers:Olive, Indian Corn Blue, Ruby, Autumn Terracotta, E57, V99, Y21

No comments:

Post a Comment