Saturday, September 29, 2012

Magic Potions S Card

I have been really looking forward to today since we have our second team blog hop. My Favorite {CTMH} Things - I had so much fun the last time working coast to coast with my CTMH sisters...and brother. You should have come from Jayma's blog and after you spend some time here there will be a link at the bottom to continue on.

As you know on this hop we like to focus on some of our favorite things each month this month we are doing Fall or Halloween things. I knew that I had to share my newest obsession...the S Key on the Cricut Artist Cartridge. It cuts these super fun swing cards and they are just so fun to play with.

Here is my card. I also used the cartridge to make the flowers, the spiderweb, and the cute little bow.


and the scary spider too!! 


My youngest daughter loves to keep opening and closing this card because of the surprise spider inside since you cannot see it from the outside.


Please hop on over to Carol's Blog and see what she has to share with you today. 

7 comments:

  1. The bow is super cute! I love this card design:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card! Who would think spooky could be elegant? I love the paper and colors and the hidden spider, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As always, your project look lovely...err, spooky! That is a brilliant way to use the hidden part of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card and the design! You're so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I love the card and the rosettes, and spider, and well everything! Thanks for sharing your art with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is an amazingly beautiful halloween card!!! Love everything about it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ditto on everything Jayma said!! Going to be following you. You do cool stuff!!

    ReplyDelete