Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Working at the car wash...

...sorry I am always putting some crazy song in your head. haha



I am not sure how it happened but I had the PERFECT photo's for this cruisin paper. I was really glad because even though it isn't my normal style (you know girly stuff) I was so drawn to it. I just think it is super duper fun!!




Originally I was going to change out some of the papers by flipping them but in the end I found that this side really was the best for the layout. Are these bottle caps so super fun?? I also love these little strips that now come on the top of the pattern paper. Perfect for little do-dads or accents.





I thought these bottle caps were fun and the best part is the one says "Sparkling Memories Anytime" How hilarious is that? I didn't even notice it until I had this page well under way. Another fun thing that I did was stamp the car in black and then in red and then I cut out the body of the car and pieced it over the black car. I love the way it turned out.






Supplies - CTMH unless otherwise stated
Pattern Paper - Cuisin'
Cardstock - White Daisy, Black, Cranberry
Ink - Black, Cranberry

Stamps - Cruisin WOTG exclusive set, Cocktail Alphabet
Other - Dimensional Elements Numbers, Bottle Caps

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your layout and your use of the map and all the elements! Thanks for leaving a comment on my H2H blog post! I'm a new follower now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Amy, love the bottle caps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE how this turned out! You're right, those are the perfect photos for this paper! The bottle caps are super fun and that alphabet is perfect for the layout, too.

    ReplyDelete