Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dotty For You - Hooray

 I don't know if you know this about me but I love polka dots! I adore them, I love them and I am drawn to them. When I heard about this cute paper "Dotty For You" that Close to my Heart is featuring until the end of May I couldn't wait to see it up close and personal. I have to say is is C-U-T-E!!

I have just started playing around with it and here is what I came up with. I was enjoying colors that I don't normally use I added a little something here and a little something there...well anyway here is what I came up with.

I think I might even be falling for that chevron pattern that is just everywhere. As you can see in the photo's the middle section is actually a row of flowers that I cute out using the Art Philosophy Cartridge and then I stamped a flower inside the popped up flowers. I added some black in all around the edges giving it a soft distressed look. 
Here is the inside of the card. I just did a little chevron strip along with a little scallop. Since the card has so many patterns I wanted to keep it simple.
Supplies
Pattern Paper - CTMH - Dotty For You
Cardstock - Grey Wool, Lagoon, White Daisy
Ink - Black, Sunset
Stamps - Hooray Bouquet
Other - Art Philosophy Cartridge, Buttons, Lagoon Bling

No comments:

Post a Comment