Monday, February 6, 2012

One of a Kind

So I am having so much fun blogging again and getting back into visiting other peoples blogs and getting inspired by them and joining into some challenges. Last night I wanted to use up the rest of my favorite, wait  one of my favorite, Close to my Heart's paper packs Perfect Day - let me tell you it is perfect alright...perfect for pages and cards alike. After looking around a little bit I decided to play along with this weeks Mojo Monday sketch. I cannot remember the last time that I made a card with no stamping what-so-ever. I feel a little weird about it but it doesn't really need anything else so...

Here you can see a close up of my pearls and my bow. I was pretty happy with my bow, most times I am bow challenged.


The inside of my card using some of the same papers and a similar design leaving a space to write a quick note.


Supplies:

Cardstock: Tulip, Colonial White, Cocoa (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Perfect Day (CTMH)
Embellishments:Opaques Pearl (CTMH), Cranberry ribbon rounds

1 comment: