Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Mojo - how does mine work?

It was Presidents Day yesterday so I stayed home with the kids. I was looking around to see if there were any challenges I wanted to participate in and saw that Mojo Monday's sketch was super cute. As I was trying to decide what I wanted to use I got distracted...who doesn't right? Anyway my papers were just a mess and I have so many almost gone paper packs that just need to be used up or organized in such a way that I use them. I thought about just giving it all to my friends Natalie (she loves it when I do a stash cleanse) but so many of the packs that I have I really love so I decided to pull all the big and little scraps. 

I know what a mess right?

 
I cut the pattern paper down to 6" and kept most of the stuff that was smaller than that. If a piece of card stock could turn into a card I left it intact. If It couldn't then I cut that down into 6" pieces as well. Some of those ended up as 2" x 6" or maybe 4" x 4" just to give you an idea.

Here is how it looks now. I love it!!


From there I pulled my paper that I wanted to work with

Decided what colors to use on my image

and wala the finished product.

Here is the inside

as well as another angle.


So cow are you doing with your scraps? Do you do anything special with them?

Supplies:

Cardstock: White Daisy, Sweat Leaf, Crystal Blue, Cocoa (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Emporium (CTMH)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH), Tuxedo Black (Momentem)
Embellishments:  Cocoa ribbon rounds (CTMH)
Stamps: Howdy (CTMH)
Copics: R39, R81, R85,Y21, YG23 YG 25, BG10, BG72, B000, E31, E55, E57

No comments:

Post a Comment