Monday, February 6, 2012

For the love of Pinterest

So found an other adorable card and saved it to my Pinterest. I took the layout and turned the birthday card into a Valentines Day card.

I love the way it all came together, originally I had a thank you card planned or a thinking of you card. I just let the stamps and the paper talk to me which really worked in my favor this time. I am pretty happy to be entering it into the Heart 2 Heart challenge as I have not done a challenge in forever. I guess I finally getting my craft back on after a small hiatus.



I have been using my cricut and using my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge but would you believe I have not yet used a stamp that coordinates yet? Can I just tell you how fun that was? It was super fun! LOL

Another view so you can check out the layers if you would like.

I like to finish out the insides of my cards too

 

Supplies:
Cardstock: Tulip, Colonial White (CTMH)
Pattern Paper: Perfect Day (CTMH)
Ink: Cocoa (CTMH)
Embellishments: Tulip Brads regular size and  (CTMH), Bakers Twine
Stamps: Mad About You (CTMH)
Other: Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge (CTMH)

11 comments:

  1. What a great way to start this challenge - with a very pretty card! You got right in there, too! Good morning and thanks for posting your lovely card at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got your "craft" back on, this is a great card. Love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at heart 2 heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cards are so pretty Amy...well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love love this card! The layers are so yummy and I really like that you finish the inside, just adds that special element!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card Amy! It's just so striking! Thank you for joining us at H2H. Great way to start off this week's challenge :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card. Love your color scheme. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very sweet! I love all the layers and how pretty the inside is too. Thanks for playing along at H2H Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable! Excellent work inside & out. Thanks for sharing with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amy -

    Love your use of Perfect Day papers for this Valentine's Day card! Thanks for playing along with Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

    Paige - DT
    www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amy, one of my have past papers! Isn't that stamp set versatile? I love that you used one of the frames for the V-day sentiment.

    http://bumblesnbees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the layered scallops and the inside is beautiful too...

    ReplyDelete