Friday, June 24, 2011

An Awesome Ride

So started goofing around using up my old kits making cards and ran across this paper from Crate Paper Static line and thought mmm what can I do with this. I pulled out a Hero Arts banner set. This might be the best stamp ever I have used it SO much! I also use this PTI Enjoy the Ride stamp all the time. Another great set. My friend Patti gave me that when she was the grand prize winner over there for a year. Anyway back to the card. I absolutely love how it turned out. Masculine cards are so hard. I am starting to ramble and this card really speaks for itself so I will let you err "Enjoy the Ride"
Here is the simple inside. I stamped off and ended up with this strange pattern but I like it as it looks more like an old car that way.








Have you been successful when you make masculine cards?

No comments:

Post a Comment