Friday, June 17, 2011

The apple does not fall far from the tree

and neither does the silly. I LOVE to laugh and have a good time. One of my favorite things about Savannah is that she also loves to have a good time and she is NOT afraid to be silly or goofy or a big ole dork. She is just like her muma in this regard. This is not a good quality when I am trying to be serious she just give me a goofy grin or does something silly and we are both in a fit of giggles.  As you can see here we I started out trying to take a cute photo of us and it ends...well see for yourself. LOL

 Here is a close up of the left side and you can also see these adorable rub on flowers in the upper corner. Can you believe those intense colors? love it!
the little birdie is oh so cute.

I did a little layering. I try not to get to bulky in my books. This doesn't work very often but this page is pretty flat so yay me.


More of the rub ons and the silly behavior. These papers might look familiar as I have been using them this week for the cards. I still have a few more cards to share and in fact just used up the very last of it last night. I will share that card later in the week.

One last close up and you can see another little tweety bird...adorable.


I hope you liked today's projects. Do you use rub ons? Are you successful and if so what is your favorite brand?

1 comment: